Good morning everybody. Between midterms, Doghead and this job I'm starting to get the hang of this sleep deprivation thing. I'm also starting to hear whale noises. Here's what's going on in my brain this week (besides the imagined whale noises):
- Great opinion section this week. Dan Sidman really mixes it up by showing his dark side, Chelsea Sonksen keeps the streak of the feminists column "Our f-ing lives" alive for the third week, and Sonia pushes the envelope per usual.
- Maureen Orth is visiting this week. Got to sit down with her for an interview yesterday. Lot's of fun to talk to, it's always nice to talk with another Northern Californian. Can't wait to have dinner with her and the staff tomorrow.
- People are really upset about these exam period and reading period changes. Like I said in the editorial this week, I'm not sure why we're spending time on this. It doesn't seem like there was a problem to begin with.
- Weezy, Drake and Big Sean released a pretty sweet remix of Kanye's "All of the Lights" that's been all over the internet today. Check it out here: http://www.newlilwayne.com/2011/03/kanye-west-all-of-the-lights-remix-f-lil-wayne-drake-big-sean/
- SGA election results come out tomorrow. Good luck to all the candidates. If you haven't voted yet, please do so before today (Weds) at noon.
Hope everybody has a great spring break. I'm going down to Kentucky, expect some pictures on the blog when I get back.