/ Courtesy of Special Collections
Dr. Merton Leland Miller, Class of 1890 (left) and former President Franklin W. Johnson (right) lay the cornerstone of Miller Library at the cornerstone dedication ceremony on Sept. 29, 1939.
The Colby Echo is a weekly newspaper published by the Students of Colby College since 1877.
The Colby Echo website is engineered and maintained by the Echo Tech Team.
All Code and Content Copyright 2013.